We Have Exciting News!
Two of our colleagues, Bridgette Theurer and Irvine Nugent have just launched a new offering –
The Resilient Leadership Podcast. Here is the latest episode!
Explore Resilient Leadership — First Look (FREE)
Get Resource downloads, a Call with a Resilient Leadership Team member to build understanding, and Subscription to RL Practice of the Month via email.
What are some ways Resilient Leadership Can Help?
Learn More Directly From the Source About Resilient Leadership
Resilient Leadership 2.0, by Bob Duggan and Bridgette Theurer was written to help leaders navigate the increasingly turbulent times we face.
I soon learned that the changes I had introduced had injected a significant amount of anxiety into what Friedman referred to as the family system of the church.Learn More!
Resilient Leadership Training and Coaching
Alumni of our training and coaching consistently report on the real benefits of Resilient Leadership for themselves:
- Are able to be a clearer and calmer leader under increasing pressure and complexity
- Can lead and respond to change (and the resistance it often provokes) more nimbly
- Have enhanced ability to take a tough stance, even in the face of pushback
- Are able to cultivate healthier, more balanced relationships with key stakeholders
- Have a much deeper sense of self-confidence and self-command.
Our alumni report their colleagues in Teams and Organizations have:
- More thoughtfulness, less reactivity
- Increased capacity for innovation and creativity
- Less “political” entanglements
- More efficiencies and productivity with less time and energy spent on dysfunctional behaviors
- Greater collaboration and willingness to help out
- Increased capacity and speed of production
How RL Benefits AnaLia in Her Interactions with Others in Times of Stress
Dealing with significant change?
Coping with high levels of anxiety?
Wondering how to lead in a really turbulent time?
Learn RL: Insights, Case Studies, & Resources
Some Feedback from Our Resilient Coaching Program
”The interactions with the team members in the breakouts, listening to how they applied these concepts. The real world scenarios from Jim and Bridgette made it seem more ’real‘.“
”I appreciated the use of movies as a way of illustrating how to use popular culture to convey Resilient Leadership principles.“
”The insights and discussions related to Over and Under Functioning. This is the greatest area of personal need and a common problem for most of the leaders that I coach.“
In addition to this valuable Free Download, you will also be subscribed to our monthly email “Practice of the Month.”
How Resilient Are You?
- Find your Resilient Leadership score
- Get 9 practical tips to build leadership effectiveness
- Learn more about your level of self-differentiation, receive a full report that includes an explanation of the three key areas that characterize well-differentiated leaders.
RL Application of the Week: Feeling Overworked or Overcommitted? Hit the Pause Button.
Keep up to date with current tips, practices, and insights for helping you Stay Calm, Clear, and Connected!