Enroll in our new VIRTUAL Resilient Leadership Coach Certification Program where you will work with a small number of colleagues to explore the emotional dynamics that surround all that you do at work, at home, and everywhere. During this year-long program, you and your colleagues will learn a new way of SEEING, THINKING and LEADING that will strengthen your own resilience, enhance your clients' individual and organizational resilience and expand your professional tool kit.
- Four (4) day-long online meetings with two 2-hour sessions each day on November 6, 7, 13 and 14
- Plus, one additional webinar
- Plus, four follow up Check-In Calls
- ICF CCEUs – (41 Core and 6.75 Resource Development)
The price for this year-long certification Program is $1,900. Alumni receive a discounted price of $500.
Reserve your spot with a $200 deposit by October 26, 2020, for the November 2020 program.
COACHING LEADERS IN A V.U.C.A. WORLD
What You Will Learn in the RL Coach Certification Program:
- 8 "Core Practices" that will strengthen your clients' resilience in the face of escalating change and daunting uncertainty
- The real reason for burnout and how you can help the leaders you coach to avoid it
- The 6 key patterns of organizational reactivity that keep leaders stuck and how to navigate around them
- How leaders can avoid toxic triangles and improve their health, well-being and decision-making
- How to be a "Step-Down Transformer:" Someone who brings a calming influence to anxious relationship systems
- Improve leaders' ability to take tough stands while still staying powerfully connected to others
- How to utilize our proprietary RL on-line Self Assessment and 360 instrument to demonstrate your clients' progress during coaching
What People say about RL Coaching
"Of all the tools available to leadership coaches I have found that the Resilient Leadership model has shown the most profound impact on both the professional as well as the personal lives of my clients."
“Resilient Leadership has been a game-changer in my coaching practice. I cannot imagine supporting my leadership clients without the concepts and practices I learned through the RL coach certification program. Now more than ever, I’m turning to this model to help my coachees become less anxious and more impactful leaders. An added plus is that I became a more self-aware parent and spouse when I learned about Resilient Leadership.
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your coaching offer and lead your own life with greater calm, clarity and conviction!"
Resilient Leadership Associate
If you are you looking for a coach certification program that is unique and has the potential to transform you and the clients you are working with, be sure to take a good look at the Resilient Leadership Coach Certification Program.
Here is my take on the program.
Irvine Nugent, PH.D. PCC,
Resilient Leadership Associate
Individuals who successfully complete the RL Coach Certification Program become part of our highly skilled community of coaches who are equipped to help leaders rise above the turbulent forces of today’s workplace, including increased complexity and a requirement to face unrelenting, accelerating and disruptive change.
RL coaches are granted a renewable license to utilize the Resilient Leadership model and access to RL Elevate© our proprietary learning management system (LMS). These resources are available to our certified coaches and can be used in their practice or as part of our team on large-scale projects. Certified RL Coaches are also supported via quarterly mentoring conferences, interactions with a community of peers, and access to proprietary RL training materials hosted on our members-only RL Coaches Portal.
The RL Coach Certification Program
The RL Coach Certification Program is designed to encourage attendees to explore new perspectives in their own professional and personal development. This is accomplished by an experiential 4-day training (delivered virtually through a series of interactive webinars) that includes input from our senior RL experts and peer sharing around practical application of the RL principles being presented. A year-long in-depth quarterly follow-up process deepens learning and offers ongoing support in the deployment of RL resources that will enrich your current coaching toolkit.
November 6, 7, 13, 14, 2020 — Online
The price for the year-long Certification Program is $1,900.
Alumni receive a discounted price of $500.
Reserve your spot with a $200 deposit by October 26, 2020, for the November Program.