What You Will Learn in the RL Coach Certification Program:
- The real reason for burnout and how you can help the leaders you coach to avoid it
- 8 "Core Practices" that will strengthen your resilience in the face of escalating change and daunting uncertainty
- 6 key patterns of organizational reactivity that keep leaders stuck and how to navigate around them
- How to avoid toxic triangles and improve their health, well-being and decision-making
- How to be a "Step-Down Transformer" and bring a calming influence to anxious relationship systems
- Improve leaders' ability to take tough stands while still staying powerfully connected to others
Here's a snapshot of what you'll learn
Benefits of Resilient Leadership
You and your clients will really benefit from learning about Resilient Leadership. The concepts, methods and tools are practical and able to be used immediately at home, at work, in fact in any social settings you and your clients will encounter.
What Fuels the Emotional System?
One insight that becomes obvious in the RL Coach Certification training is how to distinguish between two types of anxiety provoking emotions. Some situations produce acute anxiety while others drive more chronic and long lasting.
The Amygdala Hijack
In our RL Coach Certification Program we help our participants understand emotional hijacking driven by the amygdala – the primal component of our brains. In recognizing and managing the power of this “automatic functioning” you and your clients will be more at thoughtful choice even in highly anxious situations.
Resilient Leadership Definition
At the core, Resilient Leadership is a three-step process. First, we learn to see the emotional system around us and how it impacts all of our experiences. Second, we learn how to think through situations in life in a less reactive but rather calm, connected and convicted way. Finally, we learn how to take action that is thoughtful, well considered and guided by reason not emotion.
Enroll in our Online Resilient Leadership Coach Certification Program — 2021 where you will work with a small number of colleagues to explore the emotional dynamics that surround all that you do at work, at home, and everywhere. During this year-long program, you and your colleagues will learn a new way of SEEING, THINKING and LEADING that will strengthen your own resilience, enhance your clients' individual and organizational resilience and expand your professional tool kit.
- Week 1 – Two 2½ Hour Session on Friday (5/7/21) and One 2½ Hour Session on Saturday (5/8/21) (Total =7½ Hrs.)
- Week 2 – Two 2½ Hour Session on Friday (5/12//21) and One 2½ Hour Session on Saturday (5/15/21) (Total =7½ Hrs.)
- Week 3 – One 3½ Hour Session on Friday (5/21/21) (Total =3½ Hrs.)
Total for all three weeks = 18½ hrs
- Two additional 1-hour webinars following the May sessions
- Plus, four quarterly follow up Check-In Calls
- ICF CCEUs – (41 Core and 6.75 Resource Development)
- Full Course Fee: $2,250
- $250 Deposit is required to reserve your seat (Register before 3/1/21 for a $100 discount)
COACHING LEADERS IN A V.U.C.A. WORLD
What People say about RL Coaching
“Since this was very new to me, I found it all very helpful.”
”The interactions with the team members in the breakouts, listening to how they applied these concepts. The real world scenarios from Jim and Bridgette made it seem more ’real‘.“
”I appreciated the use of movies as a way of illustrating how to use popular culture to convey Resilient Leadership principles.“
”The insights and discussions related to Over and Under Functioning. This is the greatest area of personal need and a common problem for most of the leaders that I coach.“
“The group exercises because I got see how others thought.”
Individuals who successfully complete the RL Coach Certification Program become part of our highly skilled community of coaches who are equipped to help leaders rise above the turbulent forces of today’s workplace, including increased complexity and a requirement to face unrelenting, accelerating and disruptive change.
RL coaches are granted a renewable license to utilize the Resilient Leadership model and access to RL Elevate© our proprietary learning management system (LMS). These resources are available to our certified coaches and can be used in their practice or as part of our team on large-scale projects. Certified RL Coaches are also supported via quarterly mentoring conferences, interactions with a community of peers, and access to proprietary RL training materials hosted on our members-only RL Coaches Portal.
The RL Coach Certification Program – Coming in May 2021
The RL Coach Certification Program is designed to encourage attendees to explore new perspectives in their own professional and personal development. This is accomplished by virtually delivered series of interactive webinars that includes input from our senior RL experts and peer sharing around practical application of the RL principles being presented. A year-long in-depth quarterly follow-up process deepens learning and offers ongoing support in the deployment of RL resources that will enrich your current coaching toolkit.
Coming in May 2021 — Check back often for Updates!
This RL Program fee of $2,250 includes RL Certification for 2 years. A modest fee of $200 secures annual recertification thereafter.
Early Registration Discount: Register before March 1st, 2021 to receive a $100 discount.