More Help is Already On the Way for Your Super Stressed Clients
Resilient Leadership LLC conducting its annual RL Coach Certification Program on November 6, 7 ,13 and 14, 2020. This year’s program will be delivered remotely on each of these four days with morning and afternoon sessions of two hours each day. The Program includes (4) quarterly follow-up sessions to help practitioners build their understanding and capabilities in using their new Resilient Leadership tools.
Participants receive ICF CCEUs – (41 Core and 6.75 Resource Development)
Bridgette Theurer will be the main presenter/facilitator. As an Executive Coach, Bridgette’s expertise is in helping leaders to become a more inspired, energized, and effective presence in their organizations, especially during times of significant change and transition. She has 25+ years of experience coaching and consulting with leaders at all levels and in a variety of institutional settings including large government agencies, corporations, and smaller entrepreneurial enterprises. Bridgette has published two books, Missing Conversations: 9 Questions All Leaders Should Ask Themselves and Resilient Leadership 2.0: Leading with Calm, Clarity and Conviction in Anxious Times.
During this program, participants will learn:
- 8 "Core Practices" that strengthen your clients' resilience in the face of escalating change and daunting uncertainty
- The real reason for burnout and how you can help the leaders you coach to avoid it
- The 6 key patterns of organizational reactivity that keep leaders stuck and how to navigate around them
- How leaders can avoid toxic triangles and improve their health, well-being, and decision-making
- How to be a "Step-Down Transformer:" Someone who brings a calming influence to anxious relationship systems
- Improve leaders' ability to take tough stands while still staying powerfully connected to others
- How to utilize the proprietary RL online Self-Assessment and 360 instruments to demonstrate your clients' progress during coaching.
Registration is now closed.
For more information, contact Jim Moyer at JimM@resilientleadershipdevelopment.com