RL Coach Certification Program
May 2 – May 4, 2019
CCE Units are available for participating coaches.
Fact: Every system craves a well-defined leader – someone who can think and act independently despite the emotional pressures swirling around them, while still staying connect to others in a balanced way. Being a well-defined “self” in an anxious system can be challenging. The constant stream of challenges and stressors that keep us running at a frenetic pace can also cause us to lose touch with ourselves.
Action: Reflect for a moment on this question: What is one of your most deeply held guiding principles – something you strive to live by and lead by because doing so is core to who you are and what you care most about. Keep this guiding principle in mind daily during this month and look for opportunities to embody this principle more consistently. Doing so will communicate powerfully to others who you are as a leader and will inspire them to do the same.
Try It: How can you keep one of your guiding principles in mind and in play daily during the month of March?
How Resilient Are You?
Take a RL
- Want to find out your Resilient Leadership score?
- Get nine practical tips to improve your RL score and build leadership effectiveness.
- Use the insights gained to propel you forward in your life and career!
- You will receive immediate feedback and a deeper understanding of the core dimensions of the Resilient Leadership model.
- Assessment takes 5 minutes. Benefits last a lifetime.