Resilient Leadership and Zocchi America
Our Resilient Leadership – Zocchi America partnership combines unique capabilities and resources to do four things very well:
- Develop a strategy that is sharply defined, clearly communicated and well understood.
- Execute a strategic plan to consistently meet operational objectives/requirements.
- Build and nourish a culture of resilience and performance excellence.
- Organize a structure that reduces bureaucracy while driving innovation, partnership and enthusiasm.
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Air Force
- Food and Drug Administration
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Energy
- National Institute of Health
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Johnson and Johnson
- Merck Pharmaceutical
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Booz Allen
Visit us at www.Z-America.com
- Resilient Leadership (RL Leadership Development Program, Consultation 1-on-1 Coaching, RL Self & 360 Assessments, RL Workshops & Webinars)
- Program & Project Management (IT, HR, operations, logistics, finance, compliance, marketing, procurement)
- Process Improvement (Business Process Management, Business Process Reengineering, SOPs & policies)
- Procurement & Acquisitions (Staff augmentation, contract/vendor management, cost savings, & supply chain management)
- Change Management (Stakeholder Engagement, Team Effectiveness, & Issue Resolution)
- Organizational Performance (Human Capital Management, Training/Facilitation, Staff Motivation, & Time Management Assessment)
- Strategic Planning & Communications (Mission, Vision & Strategy/Communication Planning, & Critical Success Factors Evaluation)